Friday, October 14, 2005

I'm having trouble with my eating habits. I came to the realization yesterday that what's going on is a little less than good. I've lost my appetite. I simply don't feel hungry. I have no image problems I like my size and shape, I look good. It all started about a week and a half ago and since then I've lost weight that I can't afford. I want to eat strawberries, and peaches. Just those two things.
I don't know. They say that knowledge is the first step in change. Or maybe I just made that up, but it works. I'll get it sorted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cooper said...

Happy Late Birthday.

Thanks for stopping by by blog.

I hear marijuana helps with appetite.

Maybe just eating a lot of strawberries will have to do for now.

1:40 am, October 15, 2005  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Yeah, Happy late B Day too. But, shit, I don’t want to sound mean but the bit of discomfort you had to endure allowed me to read such a wicked little piece of writing. You. The skeleton. The Closet. Demons and thoughts. Great stuff!
But now, you just go and eat whatever you want to. Do not worry. Your body will let you know when it needs something else. Just eat a shit load of peaches and strawberries. And make some milkshakes with strawberries and eggs, right?
Ok.
Be well and be right.
Rock on!

4:46 am, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home